Esōes’ Safe Space Certification is a training program that puts violence prevention, crime scenario planning, and de-escalation education and tools into the hands of bars, nightclubs, businesses, casinos, universities, schools, and service professionals.
This training is presented by The Esōes Team who have a combined 40+ years of experience in sexual and domestic violence and trafficking prevention, intervention, and aftercare and we have both small business + corporate packages and rates available.
PACKAGES VARY BUT CAN INCLUDE:
- 90 minutes of training + Q&A
- A personalized safety assessment, safety consulting on property
- A certificate + sticker for your business
- Esōes smart safety lipstick + app coupon codes, & premium resources + marketing opportunities!
- Founder Interfaith Yoga Project
- 10+ Years Presenting her Trauma Informed Social Emotional Curriculum all around the US
- Equity Analysis Facilitator for Wellness Spaces
- 24+ years of experience in Law Enforcement + Crime Prevention Training
- Police Sergeant, LVMPD
- Specialized in Sexual Assault, Abuse, & Crisis Negotiations
- Built + Facilitated Local and International Crime Prevention Seminars
- MaED | Curriculum & Instruction
- MS | Library: Information & Research
- Co-Founder of Solstice Yoga School
- Program Coordinator at UNR Extension's Hope Team (DV prevention program)